2009-03-18

MOVIE PREMIERES

WEDNESDAY - PART 5

I LOVE YOU, MAN PREMIERE

Jamie Pressley. She looks amazing, I'm blown away.

Rashida Jones. I've seen this dress lots of times online, but I had no idea it would look this good.

Rashida's mom former Mod Squad girl Peggy Lipton (Rashida's dad is Quincy Jones). I don't know how Peggy manages to look so good, definitely future inspiration.

Kristen Ritter. She's definitely an it girl at the moment.

Audrina Partridge.

Elizabeth Banks in Roberto Cavalli.

Occasional Y & R actress Veil Bloom in a 3.1 Philip Lim skirt.


THE DAMNED UNITED PREMIERE
Emma Watson.


SUGAR PREMIERE
Rachel Zoe.

Jessica "Sadba" Alba. I use to have some similar vintage tops, but I always had a hard time styling them, but Jessica pulls it off. Oh and this is her "Smiling big".


WHAT COMES AROUND
GOES AROUND FALL 2009 LAUNCH
Nicole Richie. When did her bump get so big? wow!

No comments: