2009-02-18

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK - FALL 2009 (PART 3)

18.02.2009
WEDNESDAY - PART 2

[Power reds]

[Skinny pants & dramatic tops]

[Black & White / Marble]

[Nudes]

[Sequins & Glam]

[Shades of purple]

[Tulle]

[Dramatic dresses]

Marchesa designers Karen Craig & Georgina Chapman.

Sunglasses indoors Diane? Well you are just too cool.

Natalia Vodianova. I had no idea she had such quirky style.


[Nudes]

[Metallic]

[Leather skinny pants]

[Fur coats]

Rachel Zoe. She obviously went straight from the Matthew Williamson show to Derek Lam, busy girl.

Bee and her mom do look quite alike, imagine if she cut her hair the same!

Mary-Kate and her beloved Alexander Wang Fall 2009 studded purse.


[Neon]

[Grey]

[One shoulder]

Molly Sims. Looking great as always, I also get the feeling that she styles herself.



[Plaid]

[Bold prints]

[Corduroy]

[Shawls]

[Gingham]

[Lace, Stripes & LBDs]

[Military style]

Lorenzo Martoni. Marc's boyfriend, I guess things with Jason are really over now that he has a hot Brazilian lover.


[Sweetheart bustline]

[Sheer]

[Glam & sequins]

[Satin & one shoulder]

Kim & Khloe Kardashian. They both look great, but a little boring. Badgley Mischka is all about glitz and glamour.


[Sequins & sheer legs]

[Show your stomach]

[Purple]

[Orange]


[Modern ballerina]

[Zippers]

[Cut outs]

[Neutrals]

[Black & White]

[Tulle on fabric]

I'm not a Claire Danes fan, but she looks great here. She always makes interesting fashion choices...

Kanye West and his new girlfriend Amber Rose...Mmmmk....is she from the same robot fatory Tom Cruise picked up Katie from?



[Velvet]

[Lace]

[Ruffles]


[Dainty dresses]

[Denim]




[Loose denim]

[Shift dresses]

Guess who is reportedly engaged! I guess she will pass through the Canadian border much quicker now;)

Photobucket

11 comments:

WendyB said...

Love that shade of purple.

Unknown said...

rachel bilson!!!

alis said...

Bilson is so adorable I wanna put her in my pocket and keep as a doll. I love the M by MJ collection, I like it more than his MJ one. Gingham looks fresher than plaid right now. Also I love the velvet at Jil Stuart.
lol@your comment on Kanye's gf! If Katie is a stepford robot, this one is i-robot.

Lorraine said...

i honestly think that only about 1/364 of the amount of women in the world could pull off those skinny pants.
how sad.

Georgie said said...

Thank you for the photos :-)

Alecca Rox said...

Mary-Kate scared the hell out of me in that make-up! u know what else is scary? the thought of another person getting the haircut of Anna Wintour, even if it is her own daughter:)

*so far i like everything i see on the catwalk! i'm glad.

Delmy said...

I love all the collections you posted. Love your blog too.

link me? Fashionbananas.com

Nikki said...

i think molly sims is stll being styled by zoe. rachel bilson is divine in the last pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your fashion coverage is awesome, just like your blog! Your blog is hands down my favorite, I check it daily.

Molly Sims is a Zoebot, just like Joy Bryant, Debra Messing, Kate Beckinsale and probably many others.

Marchesa is amazing. What I would give to own one of their gowns.

Frankie said...

I love the shape of those Marchesa growns! Epic structures x

Siljesfashion said...

Love the purple, the one shoulder dresses, Nicoles look, MK and Rachel Bilson. And so much more!! Thanks, I LOVE coming here.