2008-10-28

TORONTO FASHION WEEK SPRING 2009

TUESDAY #2

JOE FRESH
In Case you didn't know, Joe Fresh is the brainchild of Canadian Joe Mimran who started Club Monaco with Alfred Sung (See his collection further below) in Toronto. After selling off Club Monaco to Polo Ralph Lauren in 1999 Joe needed a new adventure. A couple of years ago Joe decided to start a line called Joe Fresh which is sold at Loblaws grocery superstores. So I urge all you Canadians to run to your local Loblaws to get your hands on these inexpensive goodies, because I know the good stuff sells out quick.









I bow to this Canadian fashion genius!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MANGO SPRING 2009
TORONTO FASHION WEEK


Layers layers and more layers.

MONICA CRUZ supporting Mango in Toronto. I'm tired of her pale lipstick obsession.

THIEN LE
I'm crazy for the last dress especially, I wish I had somewhere I could wear it too.


ALFRED SUNG
A legend in Canadian fashion, loving this bridal collection.


MORALES

I love this last yellow dress, the shimmery yellow is amazing.



KARAMEA


This collection didn't really speak to me that much.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

The Morales headpieces made me laugh a little.

Eyeliah said...

love the layered mango looks.

1234 said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH JOE FRESH! thank god we live in canada!

alis said...

Love the mango runway/catalog looks, but whenever I go there I can't find a single thing to buy, what's wrong with me?