2007-09-16

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2

Ok, what's up with the entire first half of Zac Pozen's collection? It looks like the 90s threw up on Texas or something. Though the collection was better towards the end with all the evening dresses ( yes I was too lazy to put together the pictures for the rest of it).






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along with MJ, Betsey Johnson has one of the most fun and colorful collections out there. Though I think some of her stuff is over the top all thrown together. The individual dresses are very pretty without all the shitty accessories.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some street style inspiration from facehunter.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got Mexican dress, the color is a little brighter then I'm normally use to, I'll have to work up the courage to wear it.

22 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

i love zac posen
i have to admit it wasnt my fave collection though
the dresses in bold colours at the end were divine though
great post

Anonymous said...

I love Betsey, just walking by her store makes my day so much brighter.

hmmm I think darling fashion child zac missed the mark. Seriously, who ever wants to wear any sort of fringe ever again.

Meg said...

bahaha! the 90's threw up on texas.

discotheque confusion said...

haha, "it looks like the 90's threw up on Texas.." Genius!

I haven't looked at the Zac P collection, but I agree, it looks little off...

Love the facehunter pics too.

By the way, I always wonder about this, what is your "comment credit" thing about? It always puzzles me, ha.

S xx

discotheque confusion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
discotheque confusion said...

Oops, commented twice..

Anonymous said...

The Posen collection is not pretty. I have always thought he was over-rated.

Babi said...

great post ;D bye

miss *ann said...

i looove betsey johnson.

Anonymous said...

Zac Pozen is all black white and... *beige*? I find the beige a little boring and needing an accent to bring it alive.
I love your Mexican dress. I have some tops that are sililar. They are sooo comfortable.

Moose on the Loose said...

Loved Betsey Johnson- she makes such cute dresses! And I totally agree... Zac Posen this season was soooo disappointing.

elli said...

love your post.
I´m in the same music obsession like you,robyn rocks:-)

greetz,
elli

FeiraChic said...

This mexican dress is simply BEAUTIFUL! Any color of flats will look just perfect.

Secret Agent said...

Whoa, prom at Betsey! Let's hope I get nominated for prom king.

Kira Aderne said...

amazing looks you got here!!

love it!

a kiss

-S said...

i'm not a big fan of zac's runways. but his red carpet dresses are alway much better.

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

Zac was a little confusing and Betsy was insane! Loved that Mexican dress!

C.

Carolina Lange said...

Your mexican dress is so beautiful!

glamour girly said...

love the new dress! And "90s threw up on Texas" cracked me up. hilarious. BJ's accessories were a little nuts - i agree with you.

hugs,
gg

Diana Coronado said...

Ohh my !! All dresses are really gorgeous !!

Tui said...

i have to disagree...i think betsey johnson's accessories are very not shitty

SET said...

AT 27 ZAC IS ON HIS WAY TO BECOMING ONE OF THE ICONS OF TRUE FASION AND DESIGNS