2008-12-19

2008 - THE YEAR OF YSL

FRIDAY - PART 3

It's been quite a year for YSL, their designs have been the toast of the fashion and celebrity world. Inspite of Yves passing earlier this year, it's clear that he's left a legacy behind.

Picture Source


I'm amazed this dress is still going, Beth Ostrosky Stern wore it to the Marley & Me premiere the other day.


OTHER CELEBS IN YSL

KATE MOSS FOR YSL
I use to want this sweather so bad, does anyone know where it's still available?

NAOMI CAMPBELL FOR YSL

CLAUDIA SCHIFFER FOR YSL

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Love the blue version of that strapless dress.

Seeker said...

Yes, I also think that YSL had a great year.

xoxo

Nicole P. said...

Great post! My appreciation for YSL has grown immensely in the past two years, I'm interested to see where it continues to go.

If you find the grey sweater, do tell! I would be a happy girl with that.