2009-12-09

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

09.12.09
WEDNESDAY - PART 2

- British Fashion Awards at Royal Courts of Justice
- The 6th Annual Dubai International Film Festival
- Rihanna Q & A At Westfields In London
- "St Trinian's 2: The Legend Of Fritton's Gold" World Premiere
- "A View From The Bridge" Photocall
- Fox Searchlight Presents The Premiere Of "Crazy Heart"

Victoria Beckham. I'm not sure if I understand her updo, in particular the 'do' part, but she's not messing around in that dress!


Claudia Schiffer. Perfect.

Daisy Lowe. She's always on the sexy side, but she manages to keep it fun. There's something intriguing about that girl.

Natalia Vodianova. Ice blue definitely suits her, I like the very low asymmetric neckline. I definitely wouldn't mind this dress in my closet.

Myleene Klass. I like that she went for something that looks a little more holiday.

Kate Moss. there's a lot going on here, but this is Kate Moss, she can wear anything.

Sarah Brown. Nice look for her, wish she would do something more fun with her hair. It's always drab.

Mandy Moore. That sure is a grown up dress, I'm not use to seeing her in this kind of look.

Rihanna. Some serious business going on around the cuff of that bolero.

Nicola Roberts. Is it me or does she always look kinda dead? That eye makeup isn't helping.

Kimberley Walsh. I would have liked to see her hair pulled back with this dress, would have brought it to the next level.

Gemma Arterton. I like it a lot! She kinda reminds me of a broken doll with some fierce shoes.

Tamsin Egerton. She didn't need that necklace, the scoop neckline speaks for itself.

Sarah Harding. What a dress! She looks very old Hollywood here with a bit of an edge.

Shingia Shoniwa. You can always count on her to bring some color.

Scarlett Johansson. It's okay.

America Ferrera. I want that dress, she's definitely no Ugly Betty lol.

Julianna Margulies. Wayyy too matchy, not to mention that skirt is way too long for those boots.

Maggie Gyllenhaal. I don't know if I get it, but I don't dislike it.

4 comments:

Siru said...

We are being spoled! Victoria, Natalia, Kate, Rihanna, Scarlett and Maggie!
I heard that VB's up do was the same as it was in the editorial in Harper's Bazaar whos' party she was in.

juliet xxx

Anonymous said...

I love Natalia and Claudia!
Rihanna... 0 points!

hippyhippychic said...

1 word for scarlett - blah
x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful blogging you do. I love the comprehensiveness of your fashion coverage and your commentary is downright hilarious. Please keep up the great work and know that your readers sincerely appreciate all you do!

Mackenzie