2009-12-03

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

THURSDAY - PART 2

- GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!
- The Lovely Bones" New York Premiere
- Oxygen TV And Ubisoft Celebrate "Your Shape"
- Kristin Cavallari Hosts "AXE Lounge at 1Oak"
- Where The Wild Things Are UK premiere
- Museum Of The Moving Image Salutes Clint Eastwood - "Invictus" Screening
- Sonia Rykiel and H&M underwear launch

Katy Perry. She always looks like a doll! Absolutely flawless, although the blogs seems to be commenting on her extreme boobage here.


Fergie. this reminds me of the spiky gold dress Rihanna wore last week. I don't think the gloves were really necessary here, but it doesn't look bad.

Keri Hilson. I don't like the lace on this top, it's a bit tacky.

Colbie Callait. She actually wore something decent, this reminds me of something Lauren Conrad would wear.

Saoirse Ronan. I like the casualness of this dress, but maybe she should have gone for strappy shoes.

Rose McIver. Lovely, I like that she didn't wear something completely safe.

Nikki SooHoo. The pearls make it look too childish.

Anne V. I'm not into the bottom half of this dress, it looks strange rather then unique.

Melissa Joan Heart. WHOA, WTF did she get dressed in the dark? That's what I call, a hot mess.

Jenny mcCarthy. She kind of looks like a witch here, but in a good way. I'm not sure if it's her posture, but I kind of wish the vest covered her chest a bit more, looks a bit wide.

Gabrielle Union. I like the bright yellow clutch, but I'm not sure about matching it with a bright yellow belt too.

Kristen Cavallari. She should have gone for another belt, otherwise, I'm impressed. Those opaque tights are fab, they really stand out.

Adrienne Bailon. I would have been interested to see what this wold have looked like with her hair sleeked back.

Byrdie Bell. She sure has that 'drugged out' look down pat.

Rachel Hunter. This look is a mess.

Kate Nash. It's a bit kooky, but I like it especially the shoes.



Daisy Lowe. One of my favorites today, I like the flashes of leopard. Daisy always manges to 'take me in' with her outfits, they are always fun. Must be nice to have Gwen Stefani as your Step mom!

Hilary Swank.

Marta Sanchez. I like that sequin dress paired with the shorter blazer, it looks cool.

Alice Dellal. I know her head is half shaved (wish I was brave enough to do it), but her hair looks gorgeous!

Kate Bosworth. She sure has mastered the art of the mid length dress, almost like a uniform for her.

Eva Herzigova. It's crazy and I like it.

Bai Ling. I was getting worried about her for a while, she was dressing too normal, glad she became one with big bird.

Micky Green. I want to take that dress from her!! This is going in my favorite outfits folder.

Estefania Luyk. Sonia Rykiel is definitely is one of my favorite designers, she uses sequins in such a beautiful way.

No comments: