2009-11-11

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

WEDNESDAY - PART 3

- "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" UK Fan Event
- Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards
- USA Today Hollywood Hero Awards Gala Honoring Ashley Judd
- TV GUIDE Magazine's Hot List Party
- 57th Annual BMI Country Awards
- The 2009 Emery Awards
- Tod's And Vogue Host An Afternoon Tea To Celebrate Italian Touch Benefiting YouthAIDS
- Louis Vuitton 2010 Cruise Collection Launch

Kristen Stewart. I do like the mix of prints, but she always manages to look unkept, but I guess that's her thing.


Alesha Dixon. It's all about dresses with lace and sheer fabric for the holidays.

Lacey Turner. I like this whole look a lot, I just hope it's not real fur. I really need a pair of grey heels, it's like the new 'nude'.

Fearne Cotton. Those tights give this look some spark.

Danii Minogue. This dress isn't really for me, but she's pulling it off.

Pixie Lott. My favorite at this event, I wouldn't mind this dress in my closet.

Sheridan Smith. Adorable dress, adorable hairstyle.

Louise Redknapp in Lanvin. See Who wore it better below.

Mandy Moore. This print is gorgeous on her.

Catt Steadly. Now this is how you do shoulders for the holidays.

Molly Sims. This is a bit of a quiet look for her.

Ashley Judd. Not a fan of the prom style hair.

Gillian Jacobs. That red lipstick sure is working wonders for this look.

Eva LaRue. It's alright.

Cheryl Burke. She looks so much better now that she's grown out her hair.

Tamra Barney. That has to be one of the worst hair extentions weavves I have ever seen.

Lynne Curtin. Too much boob.

Beth Riesgraf. I love this banana yellow color, she was one of my favorites at this event.

Nia Vardalos. My life in ruins was such a great movie, I'm planning on visiting Greece around march, I'm so excited.

Kayla Ewell. She looks like Scarlett Johansson here.

Selena Gomez. It's simple, but it looks futuristic at the same time.

Lisa Edelstein. I always look forward to her on the red carpet.

Jessica Lucas. Normally this kind of bodice can look a bit trashy, but in this case she looks stunning!

Courtney Cox. I believe she has found the foutain of youth.

Jenna Elfman. Making quite a fresh return to the red carpet.

Nicole Kidman. Wow she's frozen in time, everytime I look at her face I zone in on what she's doen to those lips of hers.

Taylor Swift. I went to Billboard.com earlier and she's got like 6 songs on the top 50 chart, I didn't even think that could be possible.

Kimora Lee Simmons. Much improved from that dress she wore last week.

Mandy Moore. She ran from one event to another (see above).

Debrah Messing. She doesn't get enough credit for her amazing style.

Camilla Alves. That's one stylish mommy to be.

Nicky Hilton. Her jacket has such great shape, I really want to raid her closet.

Colleen Bell. I hope that's not really fur, but I'm really drawn to the combination of these fall colors.

Maggie Gyllenhaal rocking some awesome quilted shorts.

Erin Lucas. She's pulling off that messy hair, I love the structure of that dress.

Serena Williams. The shoulders on this dress kinda make it look like she has no neck. It's not a disaster, but it's a bit unfortunate.

Erin Heatherton Bubley. Oh I love it!!

1 comment:

FLASHY STYLISTA said...

hey!! im so happy that ur back and in full effect!!