2009-11-06

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

FRIDAY - PART 2

- 18th Annual BAFTA/LA Britannia Awards
- AFI FEST 2009 Screening Of The Weinstein Company's "A Single Man"
- Dare" Premiere - Los Angeles, CA
- The Cinema Society & Tommy Hilfiger Host A Screening Of "Precious: Based On The Novel 'Push' By Sapphire"
- New York City Opera’s Theater Debut Celebration
- You Know You Want It Style - Inspiration - Confidence" Book Launch Party

Amy Adams. She always keeps it simple, she and good example of not letting the clothes wear you.


Freida Pinto. She and Dave are adorable, I'm glad they stopped with that 'were just friends' stuff, because no one was buying it. I love the large ruffles on this dress, I'm not seeing this style yet in too many mainstream stores, maybe in a few months.

Claire Danes. My favorite look at this event. I've always loved a bit of sheer in a dress, always makes it sexy, but classy at the same time.

Emily Blunt. She probably didn't need the bold earrings because the dress is a show stopper on it's own. It's too bad she went to matchy matchy.

Minnie Driver. Talk about pulling an outfit out of your closet quickly. She looks nice.

Ginnifer Goodwin. Wow, I don't hate it...but I'm unsure.

Emmy Rossum. She's always glowing in everything she wears.

Paula Patton. She definitely has her pregnancy boobs! And those shoes...WOW!

Iman. I love the shorter hair, she should keep it that way makes her look even younger.

Mamie Gummer. Wish I had this dress for work.

Agyness Deyn. She kinda reminds me of a creepy doll.

Tinsley Mortimer. So pretty, would make a unique wedding dress in white.

Nicole Fiscella. This is pretty much my regular look.

Oliva Palermo. This girl sure knows how to accessorize.

Leighton Meester. The peep toe boots are killer! Makes me want to go shopping.

No comments: