2009-11-04

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS PART 2 - CHANEL FETE D'HIVER TO BENEFIT SLOAN-KETTERING CANTER CENTER

04.11.09
WEDNESDAY - PART 6

Diane Kruger. I adore midnight blue on he red carpet, especially when it involves sequins.


Lauren Santo. This dress suits her perfectly. Edgy, yet soft...

Blake Lively. She looks nice, but I probably would have put her in a different dress.

Charlotte Ronson. This dress screams Charlotte, great choice for her. The detailing is fantastic.

Leigh Lezark. Would it kill her to smile? She's wearing such a girly dress too.

Nina Garcia. I thought she was wearing pants at first...

Caroline Sieber. Dark angel comes to my mind, I would definitely wear this dress.

Dayssi Olarte. It's okay, I like the mix of prints with the shoes.

Eleanor Ylvisaker. Simple yet effective.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blake's dress is so boring, isn't it:)

Flavia Flanders said...

No dress caught my attention deeply..