2009-10-25

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

SUNDAY - PART 1

- Miami Dolphins Celebrity Orange Carpet
-4th Annual Thurgood Marshall College Fund Front Row Fashion Show
- Amelia press conference
-TEEN VOGUE'S Fashion University
- 20th Annual Friendly House Luncheon
- Gucci Icon -Temporary Flash Sneaker Store Launch

Kim Kardashian. I like that jacket, it's quite friendly and chic.

Normally I don't like cut out tops like this cause they can look a little cheap, but this one looks great.
Jennifer Lopez. It's a little dark for Miami isn't it? She does look nice.


Julissa Bermudez in Christopher Kane for Topshop. Wish she had worn shoes instead of the boots.

Naomi Campbell. She looks stunning, probably one of my top overall looks for her.

She should always keep her hair this way, it suits her.

Hilary Swank. I like the combination of lace and polka dots, who would have thought?

Kimora Lee Simmons. This is a bit of a miss for me.

Viola Davis. She always looks stunning in yellow, she always has such a glow about her.

Amber Valleta . She's pulling off this kimono style dress, kudos.

Rhyon Nicole Brown. Are we in the 90s? what's with the bell sleeves?

Whitney Port. I love this, quite refreshing. I hope she really isn't dating Leonardo...just seems too odd to me.

Claire Danes. Perfect mini dress for her.

Evan Rachel Wood. I'm glad she's not trying so much to be Dita Von Teese anymore. She's been impressing me so much the last year.

Poppy Delevigne. She's my favorite at this event, I really love her tunic.

Ann Dexter-Jones also known as the mother of Mark Samantha, Charlotte Ronson's mother as well as Annabelle Dexter Jones.

Mark Ronson. He always looks amazing, I love that suit and I'm not really into men's fashion!

Mary J. Blige. Not so sure about the cowl neck with that coat, but she looks nice.

Leigh Lezark. I like the two tone metallics here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met Kim Kardashian during NYFW Spring 2010. She looks quite amazing in person, but for some reason I thought she was taller in person.

-Jason