2009-06-17

BRUNO LONDON PREMIERE

WEDNESDAY - PART 3

I can't believe Sasha is actually working those short shorts!

Isla Fisher. Their household must be absolutely crazy! I can only imagine how much fun it must be having him as a fiance. The makeup is a little heavy, but I love this whole look.

Peaches Geldof. I really like this maxi dress, i would wearit myself, but what's with the whole angel look? We all know she could not be further from it.

Pixie Geldof. Pink hair? I actually love it on her. She's one of those girls that can pull off any look.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor. I love this girls style, much more then Katy Perry.

Nigella Lawson. She's totally pulling off the shape of this dress.

Hofit Golan.This is one of the most unique mini dresses I have seen in a while. I love it.

Noelle Reno. I feel like she's wearing Luella, I checked style.com and I could not find anything to match this from spring 2009. It must be one of those extra pieces.

No comments: