2009-05-31

2009 MTV MOVIE AWARDS STYLE

SUNDAY - PART 1 OF 1
RATING: 5 being the highest and 1 (or less) being the lowest.
Updating...


Sienna Miller.

This was probably the best dress from Twenty8twelve's fall 2009 collection. I think this is one of Sienna's best red carpet looks.

RATING: 4.7

Audrina Partridge. This dress really suits her new hair and skintone, I liked that she paired it with white shoes, it gives the outfit a nice pop.

RATING: 3.6

Lauren Conrad. Wow she took a risk, this looks like something Whitney would wear. She looks really good, points for effort!

RATING: 3.9

Ashley Tisdale. Something is off about this look and I can't quite put my finger on it. Well something is off about most of her looks to be honest.

RATING: 3.5

Keke Palmer. It's ok, I'm not completely sure about the shoes.

RATING: 3

Malin Akerman. She looks to be wearing a Dolce & Gabbana corset and possibly suit as well. I'm not sure that I'm sold on this look for her, although she doesn't look bad.

RATING: 2.8

Terri Seymour. Nothing special, but a cute look nonetheless.

RATING: 3

Taraji P. Henson. This has to be my favorite look from her ever, I think she totally rocks it.

RATING: 4.2

Caridee English. The dress is cute, but I'm not really liking the 40s style hair on her.

RATING: 3

Rumer Willis. I like that she's keeping her hair red, it gives her some much needed softness. Say what you want, but the girl can dress.

RATING: 3.8

Ashley Greene. Wow she pulled off the sexy 50s house wife look perfectly. Love the combination of the yellow clutch and red lips.

RATING: 4

Miley Cyrus. She looks nice, but why does she insist on dressing too old for her age?

RATING: 3.2

Lil Mama in Betsey Johnson, big surprise.

RATING: 2.7

Hayden Panettiere. She can do better, but at least she didn't dress too old.


RATING: 2.8

Vanessa Hudgens. Normally I hate black and orange together, but she manages not to make it look too Halloween.

RATING: 3

Anna Faris. Well accessorized, all the colors keep this outfit from being too safe.

RATING: 3.2

Lo Bosworth. Simple and chic, I like it a lot.

RATING: 3.7

Stewart. I'm a bit in between about the converse shoes, the dress is great on her though.

RATING: 3.8

Kristen Bell. I don't like those shoes with that dress, it's a nice look but it could have been better.

RATING: 3.5

Shar Jackson. Who invited her?

RATING: 1.6

Whitney Port. I like how she always mixes up edgy pieces with softer ones. Great choice in shoes.

RATING: 4.3

Leighton Meester. Definitely bringing the HOT factor, she always pulls off the futuristic look so well.

RATING: 4

Leanne Rimes. I think it's a little too dressy for this event, she does look nice though;

RATING: 3.7

Monique Coleman. I've got to give the girl some props for wearing her hair natural now.

RATING: 2.9

Catherine Hardwicke. Looking very trendy and cool, I like the skirt especially.

RATING: 3.6

Christian Serratos. Gold star, the dress shoes and earrings are fantastic on her. I really love this dress, but it would not look good on everyone.

RATING: 4.4

Miranda Cosgrove. The shoes need to go, but the dress is great.

RATING: 3.5

Megan Fox. The way she's wearing her hair, it's just not good. A sleek pony tail would have gone a long way.

RATING: 3.2

Stephanie Pratt. I personally would never be caught in that dress, I don't like it at all.

RATING: 2

Paris Hilton. This is subtle for her, I like the color.

RATING: 3 ( I can't believe it's that high!)

Jenna Dewan. Why does she always wear so much makeup? It makes her look plastic.

RATING: 2.9

Sandra Bullock. Wow such a great look, I have to say I was very impressed. Anything shimmery and midnight blue is usually a pass in my book.

RATING: 4

Keisha Whittaker. She's the fourth person I've seen in this dress, but I like the fact that she wore pink shoes with it. Gives it an edge and makes it a bit fun too.

RATING: 3.9

Cameron Diaz. You can always count on her to bring the fun factor, the girls look great too.

RATING: 3.4

Photobucket

9 comments:

Chomy said...

Mahalo fashion in full force........YES!!!!!!now i can catch up properly.....

alis said...

I love Sienna's look, the dress, the clutch, the shoes and most importantly her gorgeous blonde locks are so beautiful. Whitney comes in second, I would hesitate to pick that dress but it looks amazing with those shoes. Megan Fox looks like she's losing hair or something, such a terrible look. She would look 10 times better if she just washed & let dry her hair!

Lexie said...

sienna is definitely my pick for the evening! i would have loved LC's look without those ratty hair extensions!

noirohio vintage said...

wtf was stephanie pratt & megan fox thinking?!

I kinda feel like kristin stewart was trying to give the middle finger too hard with those chucks. I mean c'mon...
but i do love her dress though.

rumer willis killed it in that dress!
everyone else was pretty much "blah" to me..
great post!!
xo

Eyeliah said...

Thanks for the recap of outfits.
Leanne Rimes was singing a mock Orchestra version of some Andy Samburg songs, so I think thatis why she overdressed. It worked great for the scene.

keira antoia rose said...

Wow some great looks and some not so great...my favorites being: Catherine Hardwicke, Leighton Meester, Whitney, Kristen Stewart, Vanessa, Rumer, and Ashley Greene.
I'd definitely say Leighton looked the best then Kristen.
I do like the HILLS girls though.
Woahhhh Lauren's hair is long, she's like a fairy! And Audrina's hair is interesting.

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

Dane said...

My favorites are Rumer Willis (youre right, she can dress), Leighton Meester (always amazing), Whitney Port (perfection) and Kristen Stewart for being herself. The dress is awesome too.





www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

said...

sienna looks fab - great dress!

Angeles Almuna said...

Definitely my favorite is Leighton Meester and also Sandra Bullock, both of them have a great look!!!! :)