2009-03-27

RACHEL ZOE AND DECADESTWO CHARITY BENEFIT

SATURDAY - PART 3

Rachel Zoe. I still can't get over her facial transformation! Ahhhmazing!

Nicole Richie. Helping kick off the full short skirt trend. I guess she and Rachel really are friends, considering Rachel supported Nicole and the Richie-Madden charity party last week.

I really thought Nicole's skirt was the same as Krysten Ritter's, but upon closer inspection I think not. There both cute though, I'm keeping my eye on this trend.

Leven Rambin. I've seen so many fabulous pairs of lace tights this week, now I rally need to go out and buy some.

Perry Reeves. It's too bad about the wrinkles.


LAUNCH PARTY
FOR LATISSE
Amber Stevens. OMG, she's beyond adorable. I'm moving these pics to a keep folder.

Mandy Moore. Her wedding ring is gorgeous.

Marisa Tomei. She's been so impressive the last year fashion wise. What a transformation.

Angie Harmon. Cute shoes.

Brooke Shields in Victoria Beckham.

Jewel doesn't let a small thing like a foot injury get in the way of her partying!

Debi Mazar. I'm not sure about those gloves...

Debra Messing. The belt makes this whole look, why can't people take this style tip more often when they wear jumpsuits?

Christian Serratos. Make those YSL pumps stop already.


LANVIN STORE OPENING
Anouk Lepere.

Yasmin Le Bon.


ONE SPLENDID EVENING
Jordin Sparks & her mom. I honestly think this is the best Jordin has ever looked. (well, publicly)

Sara Bareilles. Love love love this dress. I still adore that her song "Love Song" and "Bottle it up" isn't bad either.

Eve. Should really get that tattoo on her arm removed. I love tattoos, but they have to be done right, it's looking a little low qual to me.


POLAROIDS FROM 2009

AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY'S MUSEUM DANCE

No comments: