2009-02-27

ROBERT VETICA GOOD TO GREAT HAIR BOOK LAUNCH

SATURDAY - PART 5

Salma Hayek. Congrats on your marriage! I'm amazed she got back with him so quickly after François-Henri Pinault had that rompe in Tuscany while they were broken up. I can just imagine the apologies "Salma I love you darling, it's over with her, your the only one I swear!" In case you didn't know he's crazy rich and his company apparently owns Balenciaga.


Debra Messing. Although not bad, I'm not sure if I like the fact that that dress matches her hair.

Elizabeth Stewart. Such a perfect floral dress, I want it!

Melissa George. Those sandals seem a little misplaced with that fur coat. Is it warm or cold where you are?!

Anastasia. I'm a fan of her big voice, but not her outfit! There's some serious fit issues on the tophalf.

Rose McGowan. Cute, but nothing special.

No comments: