2009-02-27

2009 FRICK COLLECTION YOUNG FELLOWS BALL

SATURDAY - PART 6

Monique Lhuillier. I'm liking the drama of this entire look, but it's not overdone.

Ivanka Trump. The dress washes her out a bit, but I love it regardless. This totally looks like something Penelope Cruz would wear, maybe she should consider it for the future.


Byrdie Bell. Her makeup or lipstick seems to be a touch harsh for this dress, I prefer it on the model.


WHO WORE IT BETTER?
Byrdie or Debra

Elizabeth Saint-Amand. She seems to have given the dress some personality. That's how it should be, I dislike it when people try to copy the runway look entirely.

Paige Gamble.

Tinsley Mortimer.

Katrina Bowden. The dress is wearing her and she's not wearing the dress. Her hair color seems a little dull here and her makeup could use some help.

Joann Pailey. I really dislike the shapes on this dress, it reminds me of mold or some strange sea life.

Lake Bell. Red is her color, I honestly think she's one of the most naturally stunning girls in Hollywood.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ei, Monique Lhuillier is a Filipina based in Cebu City, ive seen her once on an opening store in Greenbelt in Makati. She is sooooo cute and her skin is glowing.

Her family owns the biggest lending company too.

Anyway am just proud of her, she's a Filipina. hihihi. Am always rooting for her. she's very tallented.