2009-02-21

2ND ANNUAL BLACK WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD LUNCHEON

SATRUDAY - PART 3

Halle Berry. I don't know how she does it at 42, she could easily pass for mid to late 20s.

Kerry Washington. I've gotta update her into my Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 post. This look is all sorts of fabulousness.

Eva Marcille. I had that wig they have her wearing on Young and The Restless, what's up with that?

Kyla Pratt. I miss the re runs of One On One that was such a great show, also loved Proud Family! I might actually look for the DVD on eBay right now.

Tracee Ellis Ross. I want to have style exactly like hers when I'm in my 30s.

Taraji P. Henson. I really like this dress, but the straps look too much like a bra.

Tia Mowry. I thought it was Tamara for a minute, I had to look it up! I still love Sister Sister! I'm such a sucker for TV shows from the 90s.

Elise Neal. One of the best of the night. Great dress, hair and makeup.

Laila Ali. This is a really great top on her, gives just the right amount of style.

Sanaa Lathan. Another one of my favorites, the bow on the dress is adorable.

Megan Good. I'm not understanding her lately.

Tatiana Ali. You will always be Ashley Banks to me.

Victoria Rowell. They need to bring you back from the dead on The Young And The Restless, the show has not been the same without you. Apart from that, I don't like that trash bag dress.

Kenya Moore. She has the body to pull this dress off, I love this color on her.

Journee Smolett. That color is just stunning! I didn't think she had it in her judging from her past outfits.

No comments: