2009-02-21

2009 FILM INDEPENDENT'S SPIRIT AWARDS

SATURDAY- PART 8

Mary-Kate Olsen. I'm glad she's wearing something more form fitting for once, she looks amazing, I'm surprised someone her size could pull off those big shoulders. I guess maybe I can do it to since we are the same height (Well I'm slightly taller).

Padma Lakshmi. I love the strong white detail on this dress, quite unique.

Ottawa native Sandra Oh rocking the pink and black trend.

Rosemarie Dewitt. Nicely done.

Lucy Liu. The last two years she has been bringing it with one great look after another and she shows no signs of letting up.

Jessica Alba. Very sweet look, but nothing special.

Cameron Diaz. I never thought red and black good look this good.

Keisha Castle-Hughes. This is a great way to wear lace for the upcoming summer.

Kerry Washington. I always get excited when I see pictures of her on the red carpet she's always wearing something stunning.

Taraji P. Henson. She's enjoying her face since being nominated for an Oscar for The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, I'm sure we'll hear more from her in the future.

Zooey Deschanel. The side braid with the little barrette is really cute. She always has such great hair pieces.

Rose Byrne. Handsdown my favorite look at the spirit awards though she's coming close with Mary-Kate and Lucy Liu.

Anne Hathaway. I think the color washes her out too much.

Michelle Monaghan. Love this color on her, such a great choice.

Teri Hatcher. Great hair, makeup and shoes well done.

Andie Macdowell. Oh wow, I have to get use to this new hair color on her.

Penelope Cruz in what looks to be Azzedine Alaia.

Mariah 'Mimi' Carey. Get rid of the shades.

Elizabeth Banks. That hair is a little to stepford wives for me.

Dana Delaney in Azzedine Alaia shoes. Jennifer Aniston wore them on Letterman not long ago.

Claire Danes. It's nice to see her getting it right, that necklace is a nice touch.

Michelle Williams. I like the added grey stripes on the black and white dress, makes it look softer, but still edgy at the same time. Oh I want this in my closet!

Ellen Paige. Adorable, I saw a dress like this at H & M that I desperately wanted, but they didn't have my size.

3 comments:

K.Line said...

Is Sandra Oh pregnant - or is that a really unflattering dress? I do love Michelle W's outfit.

Frankie said...

Does Mary Kate ever get it wrong?! I love Ellen Page's necklace...dreamy x

Jane said...

mk looks stunning. i love this dress on her.

please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x