2008-11-16

FONTAINEBLEAU PARTY

SUNDAY #2

Gwyneth Paltrow. Another mini dress! (I did a post about it, if you scroll down) It's ok because she has legs like forever.

Chloë Sevigny. If anyone can work a denim jacket it's her, this dress reminds me of the American Apparel ice skating ones.

Sarah Larson. I hope she's thanking George Clooney for the fame he's given her. I like this dress, it's edgy, but not over the top and it also fits her perfectly.

Beckie Newton. I love this, but it's crossing the line to PJ land.

Gabrielle Union. I thought this was a little boring, but she saved this look with the sheer tights and shoes.

Kate Hudson. Is it me or does she seem to wear a lot of those high neck sort of halter dresses? Maybe it's just me. I do like the color, and the shoes have an interesting cut out.

Kim Kardashian. She's been working the 50s vixen look far too much lately.
Courtney Kardashian. She looks like she went shopping at BeBe for this dress.
Amanda Bynes. A corset tank would have been better with this dress, but I don't think she would wear something so saucy it could tarnish her goodie goodie image and she would be sent to Disney hell.

Martha Stewart. She always re-works the same outfit. Yawn. She's so gorgeous, it's too bad she's wasting it a little.

Kristin Cavallari. She seems to like to dress very similar to LC.

Molly Sims. I don't like the extra long piece on the side, apart from that it's a good look.

Jessica Szohr. How did she work that tucked in shirt look? I feel like in reality the shirt never stays in place or it bunches up and pulls out.

Doutzen Kroes.

Alessandra Ambrosio. Way to glitzy, like a human disco ball.

Eve. Her tats look strange with that dress.

Odette Yustman. My favorite of the night, hands down.

Paris Hilton. She should have lost the necklace and worn dark shoes, but then again it wouldn't be a Paris outfit. When you see pictures or hear of Paris Hilton, what is the second thing that comes to your mind?

Michelle Trachtenberg. It's ok.

Alessandra Ambrosio, Marissa Miller, Jeff Soffer, Heidi Klum, Don Soffer and Doutzen Kroes cut the ribbon at the grand opening of Fontainebleau Miami Beach.

Desperate Housewives
was pretty intense tonight eh?!

Don't forget about Mahalo's more personal extention MIRROR ART.

18 comments:

Angela said...

why is it gwyneth can keep her bob so clean and i can't.... :(

WendyB said...

Love Odette's dress.

And Savvy, Gwyneth had her hair blown out for the event! When I have my hair blown out vs when I do it myself -- it might as well be two different haircuts/people, it's so different.

kokostiletto said...

sarah larson! omg i totally forgot about her!

Anonymous said...

aww Amanda Byne's skirt is so cute! I want one :)

follow my blog! http://reflectivetreasure.blogspot.com/

Siru said...

Everyone seems better than usual.

juliet xxx

Fashion Tidbits said...

Jessica Szohr looks amazing!

keira antoia rose said...

I love all the mini dresses posted. The fit of the dresses on the celebrity's was superb. I especially love Gwenyth and Chloe's looks. Amanda, Jessica, and Odette also look very nice. My favorite is Jessica :)

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

With the exception of a few stray trousers, I think this is the best legs post I've ever seen!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^hahah yeah your right i didn't realize everyone was so leggy!

Anonymous said...

hey jen,
thought this may be of interest to you and your readers.
I'm one of the founding members of cocosa a invite-only designer sample sale website which is having a lacroix 70% off sale tomorrow and seeing as i have 5 invites to give out....
i am givingt them out to anyoen who comments basically

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG - Kristin Cavallari changed.. her NOSE!! I hardly couldn`t identify her...

Now she has to live with the "Jennifer Grey / Ashley Simpson" - effect. What a pity..
I hate all these average looks..

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

For me, the best was Jessica Szohr, she's cool but with a simple style

Tricia said...

i love chloe still, she makes the denim jacket sexy. wish i was at the fountainebleau right now!

Penny said...

i love Chloë Sevigny's look, she always looks chilled out but dressed perfectly!

Anonymous said...

oo love the color of kate's dress and michelle's just makes her look fat...

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i wish kate hudson would get back w/chris robinson so she can get her sense of style back. she's been looking so bad lately.

btw, i gave you a blog award on my site! :)

Marian said...

love Gywneths look,love chloes too! so many hot looks,
so little time!
muah!
marian

Champagne said...

Kate can get away with the halter tops since she really don't have much on top to begin with,