2008-11-04

ACCESSORIES COUNCIL 12TH ANNUAL ACE AWARDS

TUESDAY #2
COCO ROCHAS. One of my favorite Canadian models, maybe one day she will be held to the same standards as Daria.

IN STELLA MCCARTNEY. I like the way the dress is styled on the model better, but Coco still looks good.

MAMA TINA KNOWLES. Can this girl smile? I've never actually seen her smile properly. With all that money she has thanks to her daughters (mainly Beyonce) couldn't she afford fix whatever is bothering her?

NOEMIE LENOIR. I love this dress, I think she looks incredible. She's got a nobility and royal air about her.

STELLA MCCARTNEY. I still wonder what she would look like with a nice shade of lipstick, oh well to each their own.

CHLOE SEVIGNY. I've always been crazy for baby blue and mint green, but I think her makeup looks a little crusty.

HELENA CHRISTENSEN. I've always loved her hair, no one wears reddish brown quite as well as she does. This look is perfect right down to the shoes.

DENA DELANEY. Has she been hiding this dress in the back of her closet since the 70s?

SELITA EBANKS. This haircut has done wonders for her, she has such an incredible face.





2008 FASHION CARES
HALLOWEEN STYLE IN TORONTO
YASMINE WARSAM - THE HOST. One of the hottest supermodels to come out of Canada. This girl is fieeerrrrceeeeeeeeee!

JESSE CRUICKSHANK & DAN LEVY you might recognize them as the hosts of The Hills aftershow, they are MTV Canada VJs.

KATY PERRY performed. Cute dresses as always.



YASMINE IN DIOR. Charlize wore the same dress to the Hancock premiere in Moscow.








VOGUE'S FANTASTIC
FASHION FANTASY PARTY
KIMBERLY STEWART. I don't care how hard she tries, that girl puts the fug in fug. I can't believe Jude made out with her.

HOFIT GOLAN. She must have nice thick hair to pull off that hairstyle.

ERIN O'CONNOR AND GEORGIA JAGGER.

CLAUDIA SCHIFFER. She always looks good, Claudia is fierce.

IN LOUIS VUITTON.

4 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

Coco looks so fab! i love the hair

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ your right, her hair does look really cute.

alis said...

I had never heard of Yasmine Warsam but she looks amazing, and anyone who can pull off Dior better than Charlize is fashion royalty in my book.

Puebla Chic said...

I love how yuu use a lot of: thats fierce!! here down in Mexico, just ended the Project Runway where xtian won and he is all in to the: thats fierce!! thing... LOOOOVE IT!!