2008-08-24

CHUNKY NECKLACES

SUNDAY #1

Chunky necklaces are very trendy for this fall and holiday season. Margherita Missoni wears them best in my opinion. These beauties can jazz up the most boring outfit, so don't forget to look for them next time your at an accessories store. Try Good Will, Salvation Army or a charity shops for some cheap finds.





One of my favorite looks from when SJP was promoting Sex and the City.

Love the one Kristen Bell is wearing on the left. I once saw Mary-Kate wearing something like this over a simple T-shirt.

Kristen Bell in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Remember the whole turban trend? I'm glad I never bought one, this is exactly why I stay clear of this stuff.


Joy Bryant is wearing one of my favorite chunky necklaces.





CHUNKY NECKLACES
FROM BANANA REPUBLIC


They are not the cheapest, but for the most part they are not unaffordable either.



CHUNKY NECKLACES
FROM ALEXIS BITTAR



4 comments:

Lexie said...

i like this trend, but big necklaces always overwhelm my frame. i think i'll try again though.

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

loveeee the chunky necklaces

Elizabeth said...

I love those chunky necklaces if they're on an open neckline, so I can see the necklace. Kristin Bell's look is a great one.

Nikki said...

i have been looking for big bib or chunky necklaces everywhere, they're great for the simplest of outfits. bea valdes makes great ones! =)

oh, and margherita missoni rocks! love love love her! pretty and stylish, you can't beat that.