2008-03-07

RANDOM POST - PROJECT RUNWAY

Photobucket

CHRISTIAN WON

SO FIERCE!


Do you agree with Christian winning? I thought he was one of the most consistent designers but definitely annoying. I really wasn't sure which way it would go because all the designers were great. The problem I had was that Christian's clothes were not really wearable, if I was to wear any designer it would be Jillian her clothes are so cute and sweet. Rami has the most talent out of all of them but probably doesn't have a good idea of 'the big picture'.

WHO IS THE CUTEST KID?

RAMI
JILLIAN
CHRISTIAN

source

10 comments:

Wendy said...

I am a fan of his designs but I don't really care if he won or not. I guess I don't appreciate Project Runway that much!

Jill said...

I think Jillian's style had killer style as a kid but the cutest kid to me is Rami.

grenadine said...

I love Christian!!! I'm so glad he won. His ombre dress was just fantastic!

Rami's black dress was gorgeous as well. So much detail. Someone should wear that to an awards night.

And I loved Gillian's knits and that jacket with the red lining. I think these three designers will go very far. I love Project Runway! :)

Weekly Blogette said...

i luv luv luv christian, i honestly did not find him annoying. He may at times have seemed a bit dramatic but he is hilarious, he def has spunk and talent.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ella Gregory said...

I have heard a lot about this guy that won but not seen anything he has designed
And I hope your mum is alright!
x x x x

Ana said...

aww Jillian looks adorable. Christian was a good designer but SO obnoxious.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

- I don't accept anonymous commments so you've been deleted.
This information is all over the internet already anyway and it's been a week since the show aired.

Seeker said...

Here we don't see Project Runway in real time, I mean we are seeing the first one.
So I didn't know many news about, but I think Rami is the cutest kid he has a kind of naughty look.
ahahahah

xx

Hope your mother is OK.

Anonymous said...

christian deserved it! and imagine if he wasn't in the show, i'd prolly fall asleep after the first 10min.zzzzzzzzzzzzz he was the life and light of the show!