2007-06-18

RANDOM FACTS

I've been tagged by Su from The stiletto effect & Geisha

Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.


I've removed the images, I'm a bit of a neat freak.
1. I have a weakness for Pizza, krispy Kreme and coke

Just looking at that pizza is making me drool ;)

2. I love clothes

When I was younger I use to tell my mother I needed clothes because I was trying to build a collection :P

3. I can shop all day and all night

No matter how sick or tired, it's a total high, sad but true.

4. I love the beach and I love to dance!

5. I love to travel

I love to travel as much as my finances allow, in fact I'm still away right now in Australia.

6. I can't live without my lap top & the Internet

How else will I read all your great blogs and catch up on the latest celebrity mishaps?

7. Everywhere I go, My Ipod video goes too!


I'm tagging: Everyone who commented on my last TWO posts, see below. (Unless you've done it already)

Mahalo fashion,
Jen

Comment Credits: dianabobar, shaz, tru, coco, alison, molly, the stiletto effect, fashion lolita, set, geisha, atlanta social, lady, seraphine, carolina lange, romeika

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun! for a second i thought it was a spam when i read "you've been tagged" and i'm like great spam has got into our blogger accounts as well! its an interesting concept, i shall do it soon! :)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ haha yeah I know it does look that way at first, spam has gotten everywhere!!
Can't wait to read your post!

Susana Rodrigues said...

pizza and krispy kreme are soooo good :D but i dont like coca cola that much.
I like clothes, shopping, travel, my computer, dancing and my mp3 player too.
we, bloggers have very similar tastes! hehe
luv
Su

FeiraChic said...

Hi Jennifer,
You have a fun personality. One can tell that from your blog, and now the confirmation with the 7 habits!
Thanks fot tagging me. I had seen it in other people's blogs...
I'll do it, however I don't think I can tag 7 people yet 'cause I've just started blogging. Give me a week and I´ll try and get the 7.

FeiraChic said...

Forgot to ask if you got my e-mail?

Tru said...

I've done it but wonderful post and thanks for the tag anyway

Ida said...

I love this post, it's nice to get to see another view, I love peronal post by fashion blogger, not too many people do it :) But I like to read them whenever I see one. Like your blog :)

X Ida

http://www.stylebyida.blogspot.com/

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Dani - I did get your email not long ago, I will reply soon!

The Stiletto Effect - haha yeah I totally know, maybe a lot for fashion goes hand in hand with everything else!

Ida - Yeah I think everybody should do it more often!

pinup_girl said...

ARGH! Now I want a Krispy Kreme!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ I know there popping up all over australia!!! They have the best drinks tooo...mmm i crave!

Geisha said...

I'm completely the same about shopping- no matter how tired or stressed I am, I never give up a chance to shop! The only difference is that I don't realy think it's sad- which is sort of sad! LOL

SET said...

THX JENNIFER FOR TAGGING ME, I AM BACK AGAIN THIS EVENING.

Siru said...

I linked you, hope you don't mind.

juliet xxx

a said...

mmm krispy kremes, dammit, you've made me need to go down to selfridges (the only place that sells them near enough to me... sob) and stuff my face and it's only 10am!! i should be sleeping in, but your blog is fabulous so either one will do for me. and maybe a krispy kreme donut

glamour girly said...

I love my internet and laptop, too! Hope you are having a great day!

Ginger

-S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-S said...

what is this? i have missed the past few posts! and now, i have a craving for a krispy kreme.