2009-10-27

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

TUESDAY - PART 1

- Virgin Unite And The Eve Branson Foundation Host "Rock The Kasbah" Gala With Richard Branson
- The Times BFI London Film Festival: Cracks - Screening

Lindsay Lohan. She needs a facial, stat.


Kristen Cavallari in Miu Miu. Stunning, I always loved this Miu Miu collection from a couple years back.

Paula Abdul. She always picks 'interesting' red carpet dresses.

Natasha Bedingfield. She looks alright, I've never really been into her red carpet looks.

Lindsay Price. Stunning red dress.

Lynn Collins. I love this outfit and I'm all about bed hair.

Estelle. She always loves to stand out!

Charlotte Ross. Talk about going for the blond bombshell look, I'm impressed.

Daisy Fuentes. I'd like to see her in a cute short dress on the red carpet for once.

Jenna Elfman. She's definitely working on her red carpet comeback, love this look.

Sharon Stone. Beautiful woman, but I'm not all into this look.

Eva Green. I like her lipstick witht his sparkly colored dress.

María Valverde. Stunning velvet dress, I want something like this for the holidays.

No comments: