2008-11-09

RETRO NIKES

SUNDAY #1

ALL I WANT
FOR CHRISTMAS

I've been wanting a pair of retro Nikes for as long as I can remember, but it all came to ahead when I was walking by the new Nike Store at Rideau Center yesterday after hours. I kept looking at this amazing pair in the display window, and I knew it was the one. It's definitely on my Brithmas (my birthday a few days before Christmas) list this year. Unfortunately I could not find a picture of the ones I wanted, but here are a bunch of others. Which one strikes you?










13 comments:

  1. I've still got my retro Nikes! They are great and fab to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair I love lost. They're really worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! those are some crazy trainers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When's your birthday? Mine is December 23.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the 8th one from the top, the red ones. i also like the yellow with the red shoelaces towards the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ I like the yellow ones too!


    Wendy my birthday is on the 21st, were very close!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE AND I NEED THAT SNEAKERS!!
    any voluntier? :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the high tops make my little heart pitter patter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately I'm not so connected with Sneaker Gods as i am with the Shoe Gods but I'll see what I can do...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so crazy awesome!!!
    Love them
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry, but I hate them! Fortunately here not many people have them! it's irrational hate, I know

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many brights, love em. I wish I could afford to own more than 1 pair of Nikes. (Mine are white and pink). :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful or your comment will absolutely be deleted.

If you are going to comment on an error made on a post please mention more then just that as I work hard to keep this blog going. Thanks.

Thank you for coming to Mahalofashion.com!