- Dita Von Teese Book Signing For "Dita: Stripteese"
- The Hollywood Reporter's Annual Women In Entertainment Breakfast
- Rihanna's "Rated R" Album Release Party
- "The Young Victoria" Los Angeles Screening And After Party
- Holiday Tree Lighting At L.A. Live
- BAM Belle Reve Gala
- Tribeca Film Institute benefit
Dita Von Teese. What's not to love? She should should be the star of a movie based in the 40s, even though I don't know if she has any acting skills or not.
Princess Beatrice, Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, and Princess Eugenie. Bam! They are look fantastic, I'm impressed with all three of them. Princess Eugenie really pulled out all the stops with her dress.LeAnne Rimes. I'm not completely sold on those exact shoes, but I like this nude colored sequin dress on her.
Cate Blanchett. How does she do it? She just seems like one of these people you just want to hang out with all day. Good choice with the chunky earrings.