2009-12-01

TODAY'S CELEB LOOKS

TUESDAY - PART 1

- Swedish Trade Council Franco-Swedish Gala
- Quality Street Caroleoke
- Ashley Simpson-Wentz Broadway Debut
- IFP's 19th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards
- Audi Celebrates 'The Art of Progress' World Premiere of the New Audi A8

Taraji P. Henson. Thank you, she went a stray the lst month or so but she's looking much better now. Especially without those unflattering extensions.

Alexandra Burke. She's glowing as usual, she looks perfect for a sunny London day.

Natalie Portman. I've always admired her, gorgeous woman and she seems sincere.

Ashlee Simpson. Loving the dark hair on her, it's a welcome change. The beads are a nice and effective touch. This is exactly my kind of outfit.

Jessica Simpson. She looks gorgeous, I wish the media would stop giving her a hard time.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. She certainly is a stylish one. I'm definitely drawn to her polka dot tights and sparkly heels.

Christina Ricci. Doing the midriff trend.

Lucy Liu. Nice.



1 comment:

Siru said...

I love Victoria, I'm so happy she's finally getting married (her papa finally accepted her boyfriend (who owns a gym and is just a normal guy)). Now her little sister Madeleine (even more stylish I think) has the permission to get engaged (as she just did)! I'm so happy for them!

We Finns always follow up to Sweden's Royals as we don't have our own.

juliet xxx