2009-11-22

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

SATURDAY - PART 1

- 2009 CNN Heroes Awards
- Indochine Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- BVLGARI Cocktail Celebration With Christie's
- 'Bitch Slap' Screened At Oslo International Film Fest

Leona Lewis. Black & purple are her favorite red carpet choices, she certainly has a very specific style.

Kate Hudson. Adorable.

Laila Ali. This dress fits and suits her perfectly, a chunky necklace would have given it that extra pow, but I like the simplicity.

Jenna Fischer. This is a great little edgy number, I want a dress just like this.

Eva Mendes. This is a nice little black and gold number, I like the fitted sweetheart bust.

Debi Mazar. The details keep this dress from being too simple.

Carrie Underwood. She didn't need that necklace, it's overkill.

Annalynne McCord. This is an older look for her, but it's great, unlike soccer mom Hayden Panettiere.

Geneveive Jones. Our ultimate mystery girl.

Alexis Bedel. Are those her real eyes? They are stunning, unfortunately her outfit is not.

Tory Burch. Can't say much about a designer.

Nicole Miller. I like the jacket, it's too bad that necklace is overkill. I normally don't rag on on designers, but it needed to be said.

Byrdie Bell. I wouldn't expect anything less from Byrdie.

Iman. I hope that thing around her neck didn't use to be alive. Otherwise, she looks amazing as usual. I love her makeup and shoes.

Ali Hilfiger & Cory Kennedy. I don't understand what Cory is wearing, but Ali looks great.

Padma Lakshmi. Perfect little bump.

Nicky Hilton. She's so impressive, honestly I feel she needs to be on the cover of a mag for all her fashion efforts. I guess she likes playing it low key, I like that about her.

Samarie Armstrong. I'll have to get use to the dark hair on her, but I like it.

Beauties from Norway: America Olivo, Erin Cummings and Julia Voth

3 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Love Eva Mendes! She always looks so gorgeous.

Doshii said...

:) hey hey

If you do come past Australia, there's a store called Forever New. Check the black sequined, one shoulder - it's a nice interpretation to jenna fischer's dress.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ Thanks for the tip, I'm going to be in Australia in 3 weeks. Yes I know forever new, looks like I'll be picking up that dress! xx