2009-11-17

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

TUESDAY - PART 1

- Premiere Of Summit Entertainment's "The Twilight Saga: New Moon
- 8th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's "An Enduring Vision"
- The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards
- ARC New York Talent PR Agency Opening
- The Road" New York Premiere
- The Hope For Depression Research Foundation Honors Brooke Shields
- Tiffany And Co. Presents Skate At Somerset House
- The Whaleman Foundation Benefit - Beso - Hollywood, CA
- The Variety Club Showbiz Awards 2009
- The princess And The Frog" Los Angeles Premiere
- Alesha Dixon Launches The Gold Hearts Appeal
- Cinema Society & A Diamond Is Forever Host A Screening Of "The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee"

Kristen Stewart. It's a nice dress, but it doesn't seem to go with her personality or hair. Don't you sort of feel like she was forced into it? I'd rather see something awful that's at least her style.


Emma Roberts. She's all grown up, I really need a jacket like this for the holidays.

Elizabeth Reaser in Herve Leger. She kind of looks a bit like Brooke Shields.

Jenny Garth. it's not really me, but it doesn't look bad.

Dakota Fanning. Nice choice of shoes, they sure grow up fast!

Nikki Reed. I like this color on her.

Ashley Greene. Gorgeous dress, but I kind of wish she had pulled her hair back so we could see it better.

Alina Cho. That's a lot of dress, but I think she's pulling it off.

Courtney Love. She sure cleans up well, I can't believe that's her. I almost feel like clapping.

Gina Gershon. Is it me or is the train of that dress a bit odd?

Susan Lucci. She looks amazing for her age.

Sharson Stone. Ok, I realize that she looks amazing for her age, but is all of this necessary? She always makes me feel sad for her, but hey at least she's got confidence.

Rachel Roy. I'm obsessed with her, her style and fashion line is just such a perfect blend of quirky simplicity.

Lauren Bush. It's okay.

Jessica Szohr. Yeah I'm not into that early 90s hair style.

Tracey Reese. That skirt reminds me of the Rodarte dress.

Jaquetta Wheeler. I'm sorry, but she kinda looks like an alien and she's always unhappy in pictures. If she came at me in the night, i'd be scared. I love this mini strapless dress, it's in one of my favorite evening colors.

Coco Rocha. Someone has to represent us Canadians!

Lily Collins. I like how her dresses are always simple, but never boring. I must do a celeb style on Lily Collins.

Erin Fetherston. She's definitely one of my favorite American designers, her style screams adorable. We've got to have someone doing this since Luella is closing her doors.

Oluchi. She's such a stunner, great dress and shoes. It's so rare that I like it when shoes match dresses exactly, but she gets a pass here.

Bee Shaffer. It's nice...I'm not going to say anything bad cause I'm afraid of her mother :)

Georgina Chapman in Marchesa. What else? hehe...

Chanel Iman in over the knee boots.

Anna Wintour. Classic Anna outfit.

Cassie. She's actually one of my favorites at this event, the dress and shoes are perfection on hr. Her shaved head is growing on me too, at first I didn't get it, but she's rocking it.

Alexa Chung. With the red lipstick, this dress seems quite prim for her.

Nicole Kidman. It's ok, but I'm not sure I really get it.

Olivia Palermo. She can do no wrong, and I like that she wears a lot of low end pieces. She's making me want to raid my wardrobe and come up with a bunch of outfits.

Lydia Hearst. She rarely gets it right, but at least she seems to stick to what she likes, whatever that is.

Rose Byrne. She's always impeccable, emphasis on impeccable. Now this is how you dress up the shorts and tights look.

Rihanna. She didn't over do it for once.

Brooke Shields. This dress suits her nicely, wish she had gone for black heels though.

Lily Cole. It's ok.

Hayden Panettiere. I can't believe she got a soccer mom hairstyle to match her wardrobe. This dress isn't too bad as the others though, thanks to the folds.

Pixie Lott. A little tame for her isn't it?

Kelly Brook. I like this vintage blue look, and the shoes safe it from looking too boring.

Anika Noni Rose looking the part. Can't wait for this movie to come out.

Alesha Dixon. This is probably one of my favorite looks from her, I like the cut and shape of the dress, the bracelet and neutral shoes. Everything is working for her here, and it's quite flattering.

Penelope Cruz. All in black again? She's definitely looking good in those over the knee boots though.

Marion Cotillard. Well she can wear anything and look chic.

Shannon Elizabeth. I hope that necklace is a sentimental thing, because it looks cheap.

Madeleine Martin. I remember the dress she wore to the Oscars, it was quirky, cute and fun. She's just too adorable.

Sophea Bush. This is something I would wear, she looks great.

Oliva Palermo. I think i need that vest in my life.

Rebecca Miller in Alexander McQueen.

Julianne Moore. I've grown quite fond of blush pink the last couple of years, it looks great combined with black.

Robin Wright Penn. She looks so much better as a brunette.

Blake Lively. NO!

1 comment:

teetharejade said...

blake lively aaalways shows tooo much cleavage...