2009-11-04

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

WEDNESDAY - PART 3

- Georgina Chapman Launches Her Clothing Range For Garrard
- Claudia Schiffer Launches The New Alberta Ferretti Fragrance
- AFI FEST 2009 Screening Of Miramax' "Everybody's Fine"
- Press Conference of the MTV Europe Music Awards 2009
- "2012" Premiere
- 2009 Soul Train Awards

Georgina Chapman. Stunning woman & stunning dress. One of my favorite looks I've seen so far this week. I'm a sucker for metallic blue, especially when done right.

Princess Beatrice. I like that she wore a little black blazer, she's looking good.

Jo Wood. The look would have been nice if it wasn't for the sleeves of the dress.

Claudia Schiffer. Seems a little drag for a woman that can pull off anything.

Drew Barrymore in a Victoria Beckham dress. You can always count on her to bring some color to the red carpet. This purple dress is stunning, Victoria is doing a great job with her collection, despite the criticism in the beginning.

Kate Beckinsale. She certainly has the body for that dress.

Katy Perry. She always looks like candy lol, I guess that's the point.

Thandie Newton. I think most people know that I love Thandie and I've seen almost all her movies. She's red carpet perfection, and it always seems effortless.

Diana Ramirez. One of my favorite Herve Leger dresses.

Estella Warren. That dress is so wrong and too casual.

Erin Axtell. She looks like a dressed up Leelee Sobieski.

Camilla Belle. You almost have to have a moment after you see pictures of this girl, she always manages to take your breath away.

Beatrice Rosen in Herve Leger. I'm not sure about that eye shadow, maybe she should have gone for blue or a golden color.

Amanda Peet. Her hair always seems to be the same to me lol, I like the dress but I'm not a fan of this whole look.

Crystle Stewart. Definitely going for the hot factor.

Tamia & Canadian signer Deborah Cox. I wish Tamia's dress wasn't so loose on the side, but it's a great color.

Melanie Fiona. She looks great in both her outfits.

Life Jennings & Joy Bounds in H & M. This dress again! Maybe I should have bought it when I saw it.

LeToya Luckett in Herve Leger. She always looks nice, but she hasn't taken as many risks lately.

Taraji P. Henson. I'm liking her hair pulled back here, definitely better then earlier this week.

Fantasia. She's working those Louis Vuitton shoes. I think this is one of her best looks.

Keri Hilson. That's such a sexy LBD especially with the Miu Miu shoes.

Estelle. I always look forward to her outfits.

1 comment:

alis said...

Thandie Newton is definitely my favorite. It's the way she pulls it off! Also I'm very surprised with her hair, everyone elses hair is layered and I'm so tired of it but look at how blunt the tips of her hair are. Looks almost like she's a manga character with hair drawn with markers!