2009-11-02

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

MONDAY - PART 3

- 13th Annual 2009 ACE Awards Presented by the Accessories Council
- Virgin Games Charity Gala
- AFI FEST 2009 Screening Of "Precious: Based On The Novel 'Push' By Sapphire"
- Opening Of Diane Von Furstenberg Exhibition

Agyness Deyn in Burberry. Not sure how i feel about her hair, I think her outfit is cool and edgy though.

Lady Gaga. Well at least she's entertaining.

Hilary Rhoda in Calvin Klein. Now close your eyes and imagine if she had red lips to go with that dress!

Molly Sims. She's one of my favorite red carpet girls.

Erin Wasson. She's like the Kate Moss of America lol.

Holly Branson. Really cool velvet dress.

Havana Brown. She overdid it with the accessories, makes me not take this look too seriously.

Amber Renae. Looks like something you would wear out to a club, it's not really for me.

Laura Dundovic. I love this outfit, and I think all the color combinations are adorable, BUT she wore this exact same outfit last week to the Sydney premiere of THIS IS IT. I mean the exact same outfit, right down to the jewelry and shoes lol. Seems a bit too literal...

Kasia Z. Gotta love the YSL cage shoes.

Paula Patton. I'm Looking forward to seeing more pregnancy looks, she's absolutely fabulous here. Paula is one of those people that can pull off any look.

Mariah Carey in Zac Posen. She's finally in something pretty and appropriate. *claps*

Mo'nique. STUNNING! This is her best look ever, I want that dress.

Garcelle Bauvais-Nilon. Wow she's gotten really skinny! Looking lovely in red & silver.

Kenya Moore. Kinda looks like something I could put together at Forever 21. She does look nice though.

Olivia Wilde. Immaculate as always.

Paula Abdul. Somebody get her a stylist already.

Sherri Shepard. I never pictured her in something like this. Go girl! She has nicer legs then I do lol.

Star Jones. Well...she tries...

Lisa Edelstein. It's cute, but seems a bit too safe.

Mary J. Blige. She always wears nice dresses, but I always get distracted by her awful tattoos. I have quite a few myself...but hers just seem badly done.

Oprah. Looking good O!

Chyna Layne. Black pumps would have been better, looks a bit too christmasy to me.

Gabourey Sidibe. I seriously can't wait to see this movie, she looks so happy in her dress.

Kate Bosworth. I'm jealous at her ability to always look amazing.

Natalia Vodianova. Interesting combination of fabrics, I think it works.

Naomi Campbell. One great look after another lately...Damn her man is hott!!

4 comments:

Niche said...

Hilary Rhoda: Its funny because she is the face of the winter/holiday campaign which is all about red lips!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ yeah maybe she though the look was a bit much already with the boobs, not sure. Red lips are necessary with this look and color dress! she has the complexion to pull it off.

WendyB said...

Agree with you on Hilary Rhoda. It's a dramatic dress. You don't wear a dramatic dress with a face that looks like you just came back from the gym!

Jolie said...

Love Olivia Wilde's and Kate Bosworth's dresses the best! I agree with you on Paula's need for a stylist!