2009-11-01

TODAY'S EVENT LOOKS

SUNDAY - PART 1

- "A Street Car Named Desire" Kennedy Center Opening Night Reception
- PINKTOBER Presents: Women Of Rock Charity Concert
- Scottish Style Awards

Cate Blanchett. This is quite a simple and toned down look for her, I like it. I love anything that's a soft grey, it's so flattering.

Sharon Corr. I love the red shoes with that dress. Simple yet effective look.

Mel C. I really need a little dress like this for the holidays.

Jamelia. Something is wrong with the top of her dress, it's not sitting right.

Louise Linton. I can see why she's the winner of the Scottish style awards.



Sophie Ellis Bextor. You can always count on her to bring color to the red carpet. I love all the color contrasts, the aqua nails, nude shoes, purple dress & peach lipstick. Perfectly co-ordinated.

No comments: