2009-11-19

THE CINEMA SOCIETY & D & G HOST A SCREENING OF TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

THURSDAY - PART 6


Amber Rose in Jill Sander. She always gives a shock of color, I really like her style.

Jessica Stam. There's a reason she's a model, I can't believe she's pulling off this look.

Kristen Stewart. She never looks happy.

Alexa Chung. That dress is too cute, I like that it's super short.

Agyness Dyen. Still going for the broken creepy doll look. I like it.

Taylor Momsen. Isn't she like 16? God If I ever attempted to leave the house that way when I was her age, I'd be on house arrest.

Natalie Portman. Cute.

Nikki Reed. I've always been a fan of this creamy beige slightly yellow color lol. I just think it looks lux, but understated at the same time.

Lydia Hearst. I suppose this is an improvement for her, but that's not saying much.

Rachel Roy. I can't stop raving about her and her fashion collection. She's got such a fresh perspective on fashion. She's definitely one to keep your eye on.

Veronica Webb. WTF, it looks like she ripped the jeans herself. I know this because I tried doing this once and my jeans ended up looking like that so I threw them out. Did she really have to wear the cadet cap? Is that necessary? If you don't care, don't bother going. Rant over.

Geneveive Jones. One of my favorite 'why is she famous' people.

Ashely Greene. Top nods for hair, dress and makeup!

1 comment:

SET said...

Genevive has a line of accessories. I guess she has a reason now, before I wondered the same.