2009-11-20

ALDO OXFORD SHOES

FRIDAY - PART 4

I'm disappointed, I went to two Aldos, tried to have it shipped in and checked online and still they don't have my size. I HATE Aldo, but I love their shoes. Unless I happen to be there 2-3 days after they they a shipment I will never find a size 10. I have big feet, but still it's not like it's not a common size. I'm disappointed because there are not very many places in Ottawa to get trendy shoes at a reasonable price. I was really wanting these for when I go to Australia next month since I won't be able to find any sandals here in town (because it's winter). I might have to buy a pair when I get down under to see me through.
On the other hand I am proud of Aldo, there one of the few Canadian stores that's managed to carve a spot in the international market.

Source

No comments: