2009-11-26

2009 ARIA AWARDS FASHION

THURSDAY - PART 1

Lisa Mitchell. She's definitely pulling off this futuristic look. Wow maybe everyone was right years ago, everything seems to be becoming more and more space aged/futuristic the last couple of years.


Natalie Bassingthwaighte. This dress again again? I have to admit, it is a stunner.

Paulini. She's such a beauty and I like her music, but I definitely would have styled her different although she doesn't look bad.

Charli Delaney. She has the body for it, but it's still a no.

Jessica Mauboy. White looks great against her golden skin.

Kate Ritchie. I like this dressy take on studs.

Sally Singleton. Dress is nice, but the styling is off.

Vanessa Amorosi. I never understood the safety pin thing, but her hair looks cool.

Sia. I'm obsessed with her music!

No comments: