WEDNESDAY - PART 1
- The Gentlemen's Ball 2009
- Elizabeth Hurley Receives Award From The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- 34th Annual T.J. Martell Foundation's Awards Gala
- CAN IT!!! Charity Event To Mark The 70th Anniversary Of VIPP Waste Cans
- "Couples Retreat" Rome Photocall
- Harper's Bazaar Diamond Guild Australia 2009 Jewellery Awards
-Wonder, Passion, Freedom: 28 Years Of Guess
- Avon Foundation Celebrates "Champions Who Change Women's Lives"
-Cocktail Reception And Preview Of Jason Wu Spring 2010 Collection
Demi Moore. I love her hair loosely pulled up like that, mini dresses have become her staple!
Jade McRae. I love that dress, the whole look!!
Fergie. I like this soft color on her, the feathers keep the dress from being too boring.
I went to the premiere of this is it tonight, I was blown away. The movie is quite uplifting, of course you feel sad at times but it's nice to see how happy he was doing what he loved. There will never be another Michale Jackson, ever. This definitely makes me want to get back into dancing!