2009-10-21

TODAY'S EVENTS

10.21.09
WEDNESDAY - PART 1

- 2009 Council Of Fashion Designers Of America's New Members Reception
- "Amelia" Sneak Preview Screening
-Bon Jovi: When We Were Beautiful" New York Premiere
- Lamar Odam Launches Rich Soil Fashion Line At Kitson LA
- First Annual Noble Awards


Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen- I'm not liking the eye makeup on either of them, but the outfits are great. I especially like the embellishments on Mary-Kate's jacket, it must be a vintage find.

Liya Kabede. If anyone can rock a blazer it's her. Seems to be her signature piece.


Adrienne Bailon. I like the styling of this look, but the cut outs on her heels are a little strange for me.

Kim Kardashian. She always stands out in jewel tones. This dress fits her perfectly.

Khloe Kardashian. Nice makeup and shoes, but the dress is a touch boring.

Kourtney Kardashian. Her dress is from H & M, I remember trying it on! She sure manages to go to a lot of events while pregnant, kudos.

Nicole Richie. I love her dress, it's got a vintage yet modern feel to it. Perfect post pregnancy photo up dress.

No comments: