2009-06-15

WOMEN IN FILM 2009 CRYSTAL AND LUCY AWARDS

MONDAY - PART 1


Jennifer Aniston. I hope I look half as good as she does when I'm 40. She just seems to be getting better with age.

Chelsea Handler. I preferred this dress when Claire Danes wore it.


Dania Ramirez. It always seems like she's bouncing off the walls in all her pictures, is she just really excited to be at these events?


Paula Patton. Clean and simple.

Selena Gomez in H & M. I actually have the tank top version of this in pink.

Diane English. Nice color, it's toob ad about the wrinkled looking material.

Amber Valletta. I almost didn't recognize the dress in this shimmery color.

Keke Palmer. It's not my style, but she's wearing the bold fabric and color well.

Jenny McCarthy. It's okay, but there's something off about the pants.

Holly Hunter. She needs to let go of that hair, she's look much younger with a sleek haircut.

Jennifer Elise Cox. That hair is for a 12 year old, or anyone under 14.

Heather Locklear. I wish I could take her under my wing and give her a make over.

Lynn Collins. Unfortunately she didn't pull off that tophat.


Sharon Lawrence.

Sarah Chalke. Nothing special.

Terri Seymour. It's nice to see her with straight hair, but sometimes it feels like it's always the same boring look from her

Christina Hendricks. Awful fitting dress.

Tracee Ellis Ross. She can do no wrong.

Debi Mazar. Hmmm....

Elizabeth Banks. Probably the best dressed here after Jennifer Aniston.

Michelle Trachtenberg. I like the gold with the neutral belt and black shoes.

Radha Mitchell. Probably what I would have worn.

Nicola Maramotti. Great detail!

No comments: