2009-06-11

RANDOMNESS

Just a small note to say that I have amazing readers!
I didn't properly celebrate Mahalo's 2 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe it's only been two years, it feels like forever!

I also wanted to let you know about some small changes, I won't be covering small events anymore instead you'll see the important pictures posted in "this week's celeb style". I'm taking University over the summer and I have a friend staying with me from America so time will be a little tighter. The thing about living around these parts is that life is pretty much lived in the summer since we spend most of the year in doors freaked out by the cold. I'm having a great summer so far, even though it's not officially summer yet. I wishing everyone the best and a great fashion season! And if you are living in my second home of Australia or in the Southern Hemisphere, keep warm!

Also I mentioned this before, I know I'm behind in email and comments, I'll catch up as soon as I have the opportunity.