2009-06-07

RAISA GORBACHEV FOUNDATION FUNDRAISING GALA DINNER 2009

SUNDAY - PART 4

Yasmin Le Bon. This woman is a style queen, and she's serious about it. I hope to see more from her daughter whom is equally as stylish.

Marsha Markova. This dress seems like it was made for Marsha, I turned out excellent off the runway.

Lady Emily Compton. I think Kelly Rowland wore this exact dress last year. The color and the dress suit her well.

Lady Rothermere. Gwyneth Paltrow wore this dress last year I believe. Lady Rothmermere gets extra points for wearing Chanel, because that's just the way it is.

Kimberly Stewart. I'm not liking the wet cat hair, but the dress is nice. The slit gives it a little extra je ne sais quoi.

Kathryn Greig. I'm not liking the 80s soap opera hair, but this color is great on her.

Emilia Fox. Nicely done.

Goga Ashkenazy. Probably one of my favorite looks here, I love the golden yellow color. Makes me want to eat pancakes and syrup right now.

JK Rowling. Great dress on her.

Natalia Vodianova. I'm stuck looking at that little Chanel doll purse.

Sophie Dahl & Jamie Callum. I guess they are happy hehe.

Malin Jeffries. I love this coral color, and the belt. Great choice in dress.

Anastasia Virganskaya. Those large heavy sequins turn me off a bit, but she looks nice.

SOME EXTRA LOOKS:

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Natalia never looks anything short of lovely :)

Alya said...

these are some amazing dresses! Wow everyone looks great!