2009-05-30

MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS JAPAN 2009

SATURDAY - PART 2





Fergie. I believe she's wearing a modified version of Marc Jacobs fall 2009.

Katie Perry looks stunning, I love it when she wears fresh colors with fresh makeup.

Ciara doing the futuristic look, it's working for her.

2009 Miss Universe Japan Emiri Miyasaka. The colors of this dress would be flattering on anyone.

Yuna Ito. It's a little oeversized, but the colors and patterns compliment her well.

AI poses. I would wear the tights and the dress, just not together. That hat reminds me of the movie Meet the Robinsons.

Michelle McCool. I don't like anything about this, looks frosty like a cupcake.

Dj Caroline D'Amore. I didn't even notice the details of the spikes on her necklace from far away, it's pretty cool.

DJ Kaori. Is that dress made out of big chunky beads? Definite points for creativity.

Crystal Kay. See who wore it better bellow.

1 comment:

Champagne said...

I really like Fergie, Katie's and Ciara looks.