2009-05-29

BURBERRY DAY PARTY

FRIDAY - PART 1


Claire Danes.

I think the cuff really pulls this look together, I have to say I'm impressed and I think she was the best of the night. I'm not normally a fan of hers, but I admire her occasional fashion risks.

Blake Lively. I'm not sure about that blazer on her, there's something off about it. It looks like it's linen, maybe that would explain the wrinkles.

Helena Christensen. Cute boho look, the necklace is a nice touch.

Rose McGowan. The suit seems a bit off on her, maybe it's the picture.

Lily Donaldson. I love the shrunken version of this Burberry dress, she's stunning even off the runway.

Leigh Lezark. You are so gorgeous, why don't you smile?

Emmanuelle Chriqui. She doesn't look bad, but it's not my taste.

Carla Gugino. Bam! Perfection!

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. Perfectly executed, but I would not expect anything less from Julia.

Molly Sims. Nice tan.

Vanessa Fitzgerald.

Byrdie Bell.

Alexa Chung. I like the jacket and belt she styled this with.

Hilary Rhoda. A classy simple take, I like hers and Alexa's version.

Harley Viera Newton. One of my favorite internet IT girls. She looks great, and I really like the look of the ripped tights.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love byrdie bell's look!

<3 Chelsea'sGirl

Make Do Style said...

Alexa Chung does do the same look regardless of designer! but she gets away with it...

saray said...

I thing Alexa looked better in the dress than Hilary..

great post!

Baybay Mama said...

I like that hillary looks like she has some curves. Why is that MAC guy there? What does he have to do with Burberry?

Dane said...

I love Liy's and Harley's looks. Perfection.






www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Delmy said...

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld and Alexa Chung were my favs

Angela said...

everyone looks so nice. good to have you back!