2009-04-14

GOODBYE...FOR NOW






So long farewell, auf weidersehen good-bye! Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you. So long farewell, au revior auf weidersehen!

With great (GREAT!) restraint I'm taking a break a little earlier then expected because I have final exams to study for this week on top of full time work and I'm leaving for Europe (London, Dublin, Rome & Berlin!) & Morocco on Saturday. I will try to keep you guys updated on my travels, but you know how fickle the Internet can be in hostels. I've updated some areas that have been lagging on Mahalo Fashion, but it's a never ending project. I've also added my entire Ipod list so if anyone needs any ideas on what to download I listen to pretty much everything! Enjoy the archives until I get back, it will be sooner then you think.

Take care everyone, I will miss you so much and lord knows I will have a mountain of stuff to catch up on when I get back! (Feel free to email me with fashion updates or anything else.)

Jen