2009-04-01

DINNIER IN HONOUR OF GUCCI'S FRIDA GIANNINI

WEDNESDAY - PART 2

Claudia Schiffer. I really like these cigarettes pants on her. I don't know why but I never bought a pair. I'll have to see what it looks like on me, but it seems to suit taller people better.

Peaches & Pixie Geldof. They both look great, but I'm loving the color of Peache's dress on her, she's been looking good lately.

Jo Woods / VV Brown. Not sure about Jo's dress, looks like something Mary-Kate would go gaga over. VV Brown is really trying to make those bangs her trade mark, I'm not sure about them, but the dress is real cute.

Lola Lennox. Velvet! This reminds me of my 13th birthday when I wore a velvet top, that's the last time I can remember it being so popular.

Jade Parfitt / Jacquetta Wheeler.

Emilia Fox / Erin O'Connor. I've been admiring Emilia's style lately, too cute.

No comments: