2009-02-25

SHOCKWAVES NME AWARDS

WEDNESDAY - PART 5

Alexa Chung & Tennessee Thomas.


Alexa shows that she's human and is no longer hiding her cold sore, go girl!

Jamine Winstone. Wow, this looks like something Leigh Lezark would wear. I'm normally not into feathers, but I like the way she wore it here.

Victoria Hesketh. Reminds me of the Matthew Williamson dress Lindsay Lohan wore not long ago.

Peaches Geldof. Wow she looks good, I guess this is what happens when you take a shower.

Alice Dellal. I hate scrunchies, those things should burn.

Sarah Harding and Nicola Roberts.

Sarah's dress reminds me of Natalie Portman's Lanvin one. They are both nice looks, I really like it on Sarah.

I can't say for sure that Nicola's dress is Preen, but it does look like a mix of both of these designs from separate collections.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stripes are one every red carpet recently.

i just love the red one's Cameron Diaz wore on some award show i think.

again. great post

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Cameron looked stunning! I agree.