2009-01-04

MARC JACOBS RESORT

SUNDAY - PART 1

THE LOOK OF
MARC JACOBS RESORT 09
When I first saw this collection I loved the bright retro feel to it, but I was a bit confused as to how it would translate in real life. Well it certainly has taken me by surprise, especially the wrap dresses.











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this isn't Marc Jacobs, but it sure looks quite similar doesn't it? It looks like the girl int he picture is wearing a vintage dress. I guess we can see where Marc got some of his influence from.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MARC JACOBS RESORT
ACCESSORIES



Brought to you by:

3 comments:

ronald said...

what is the fist model's name who is in the white wrap dress?

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ Sofi Berelidze

Anna Pope said...

Haha, that photo of Marc brightens my day every time :))