2009-01-13

BEA VALDES

TUESDAY - PART 2

Fest your eyes on these beauties by Filipino designer Bea Valdes. I think these are the most beautiful things I've seen in I don't know how long! I'm totally blown away by her designers.

THE STORY: Bea was born in Manila, her fascination with embellishing started in early childhood. She studied creative writing and industrial design at the University of Manila and than she took her studies to London. In 2001, she started making custom one of a kind bags upon order, but it was still only a hobby. In 2005 she presented her first collection to the US and they were immediately photographed for Vogue. the rest is pretty much history, her items are now stocked at Saks fifth avenue, Barney's and Harvey Nichols in the UK as well as other fine jewelry stores.










14 comments:

Shelly's Style Shop said...

These are all very beautiful! I wish I could have all the necklaces.

btw...thanks for commenting on my blog!

Penny said...

wow! those necklaces are stunning! my favourite is the one at the very top on the right with the peachy/pink ribbon. gorgeous! x

Mimi said...

Awww a lot of this stuff looks amazing.
Well,diamonds are a girl's best friend right?

yiqin; said...

They are so pretty & exquisite!!!

Siru said...

Oh my god. All that done by one person? Got to love it.

juliet xxx

Seeker said...

OMG I love them a lot, so beautiful!!!!

xoxo

Alecca Rox said...

her work is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.thx for pointing her out, purely inspiring.

Mode Junkie said...

i am so proud of being a filipino because of her, monique lhuillier and rafe totengco!

Candace said...

wow, those purses are works of art...and look heavy too ;)

Unknown said...

I love them ALL but I'll have to say the 4th one is my favorite!

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

wow; I want them all!! Simply stunning.

blugardenia said...

eye candy indeed...

Dane said...

Oh how nice, you featured a filipino designer. She has great stuff, exquisite.

Dane said...

Oh how nice, you featured a filipino designer. She has great stuff, exquisite.