2008-12-23

THE HILLS SEASON 4 FINALY FASHIONS

TUESDAY
PART 2

My favorite little Philip Lim sequin dress has made another appearance. Great choice for Lauren, it's edgy, but still stays in the area of her simple style.
I've fallen behind on The Hills, I plan on catching up on all the episodes over the holidays. I lost track after the first two episodes because I was in Europe and never quite recuperating.

WHO WORE IT BETTER?
Lauren Conrad or Kristen Ritter?


Who wore it better?
Lauren
Kristen

Stephanie Pratt. Ironic, I posted about this dress just yesterday. I really didn't like it much in the picture, but it looks great on Stephanie. (I know I can't believe I said that).

Audrina Partrige. I'm not use to seeing her in this type of dress, so it's a little strange for me. At least her 'ceiling eyes' are something we can rely on.

This dress looks very similar to the one Angelina wore when she was pregnant, though I don't think they are the same. Audrina's is Alexander McQueen.

Whitney Port in what else? DVF. Must be the perks of working there.

Heidi Montag and her melon tits. Well at least she's enjoying them right? I decided to avoid all pictures of Spencer, the look of him makes me want to...

Holly Montag in Gucci. I really think she should dye her hair dark and get a good non 90s haircut. It would go such a long way...she's what a tragic case.

Lauren # 2 aka Lo Bosworth. The last finale Audrina wore Forever 21 also and now Lo. Is the company sponsering them? I think she looks great, but with Forever 21 I find no matter how cute and trendy the clothes are there is no doubt that the quality is poor. At least with H & M you can count on your clothes not fallign apart (For the most part).

5 comments:

victoria renee said...

I love the last outfit on Lo.
Its so cute.

WendyB said...

Angelina's dress was a vintage Hermes.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ Thanks for letting me know Wendy.

Unknown said...

Lauren looked great. I thought Lo outfit looked cheap this explained it all.

paige said...

I hate that dress on Stephanie! I think I just hate the dress altogether. Whitney looks beautiful as usual, and Lauren looks nice. (Conrad that is)