2008-12-22

CELEB STYLE - ROLAND MOURET

MONDAY
PART 4

Dita Von Teese and Roland.






















When Victoria Beckham stepped out in the Moon dress, it instantly sold out. I like the fact that the dress has a fun sophistication about it.

The word that has been floating around in the fashion world is that Victoria and Roland Mouret are in 'Chaoots' together. Victoria Beckham's spring 2009 line looks very similar to Roland's collections. It's not secret that these two are friends, their rep said: "Roland set Victoria up with his pattern cutter and also introduced her to his fabric suppliers," Umm ok.

Source





TODAY'S SONG:









I love how this choir interpreted the song, amazing!

The original.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Roland's structural aesthetic. I can't quite get it down, but he is great inspiration. Hmmm... I personally think that Roland's own line is a little plainer and less feminine than Posh's, although they are pretty similar. In my humble opinion, I don't really care whether or not a celebrity works with a designer on their line... as long as good fashion goes out to people, then I'm happy. hehe, thanks!

Fashion Tidbits said...

well...it never hurts to be inspired...as long as it's not too much of course :)

Marian said...

love RM,think hes insanely talented.his pieces do flatter the form!
happy holidays darling and i wish you a blessed new year.
x
Marian

WendyB said...

Love his work. I have a crazy skirt from his first label that I wear every chance I get.

Angela said...

great collection, very form flattering.

Penny said...

Dita Von Teese and Roland Mouret = the ultimate pairing! his dresses look like they were just made for her. fabulous!

Siru said...

Well, at least she knows who to copy. Roland Mouret was my first designer love.

juliet xxx

Seeker said...

RM is very inspiring!

Want to wish you dear a Happy Holidays.

xoxo

Allison said...

Fantastic collection - excellent, RM is unbelievably inspiring!

And, I absolutely adore The Postal Service - and that choral version of it is so fun - I love the way they do the intro :)