2008-11-09

SANTOGOLD STYLE

SUNDAY #2
If you love M.I.A then...




































Thank you to the wonderful blogger that let me use some of her pictures, I wish I could remember your link...



MAKE IT YOUR OWN!

















Starting from the top left:
Lipstick: valuxurybeauty.com, Hoodie: Primp, Jacket: Forever 21, Bracelet & Necklace: ASOS, Sunglasses: Raybans, Jeans: AE, Earrings: Forever21, Purse: L.A.M.B., Top: Topshop, Belt: ASOS, Jacket: Adidas, Runners: Nike, Hat: Ed Hardy, Jumper: Louise Golden

Source, Source, Source, Source , Source, Source and Source

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santogold totally rocks - she has such an awesome style and she's so talented. And I love the pieces you've picked out here - they're perfect :D

WendyB said...

I love that album cover.

Benni said...

<3 the retro-looking Nikes!

yiqin; said...

I love the bat tee & leggings that she is wearing~!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh i love santagold
amazing page

Beba said...

oh ty ty ty!!!! i read somewhere about her and then i was so curious to listen to some of her songs but had already forgotten her name and.. there you go , you gave it to to me!!! haha!

Marian said...

love the album cover and her fearless approach to style.she rocks!
xx
marian

SET said...

Interesting Lokks, I have the rayban the exact one and i wore them today, fab.

Abby said...

ohhh I loveee Santogold, I will be seeing her in January! Yay.

Dane said...

Santogold! That blogger would be me =)

I have linked you on my blog.